Our 2021 Goals
- Carry forward our Public Policy agenda in the 2021 session of the Delaware Legislature.
- Implement a five-day version of the Racial Equity Challenge.
- Expand partnerships with corporations and foundations.
- Open a Freedom School in Sussex County (Summer 2021).
- Expand our Learning Pods initiative.
- Use DRJC’s collective influence to drive systemic change statewide.
- Continue building action plans for our Criminal Justice, Education, Wealth Creation, Health Equity, Public Policy, Diversity/Equity/ Inclusion, Marketing & Communication, Youth/Young People, and Evaluations/Performance Measurement workstreams.
Make a Difference During Juneteenth
The Delaware Racial Justice Collaborative (DRJC) is using its collective infrastructure and resources to amplify and support community-based initiatives that promote racial equity and social justice for all. DRJC is comprised of 200+ individuals representing nonprofits, community organizations, and business across the state focused on this issue. Specific initiatives will be fueled through community feedback and developed in partnership with grassroots leaders, civic leaders, and community organizations.