About the Delaware Racial Justice Collaborative
United Way of Delaware established the Delaware Racial Justice Collaboration Fund as part of an integrated, statewide effort with other nonprofits, grassroots organizations and the community-at-large.
Our 2021 Goals
- Carry forward our Public Policy agenda in the 2021 session of the Delaware Legislature.
- Implement a five-day version of the Racial Equity Challenge.
- Expand partnerships with corporations and foundations.
- Open a Freedom School in Sussex County (Summer 2021).
- Expand our Learning Pods initiative.
- Use DRJC’s collective influence to drive systemic change statewide.
- Continue building action plans for our Criminal Justice, Education, Wealth Creation, Health Equity, Public Policy, Diversity/Equity/ Inclusion, Marketing & Communication, Youth/Young People, and Evaluations/Performance Measurement workstreams